Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Goodbey Goodbey Goodbey!

This is an email to the world from the Sun Yogi Umashankar dated 26 June 2007. My connection is that a follower of his did a retreat here, which led me to this email. However, the reason for posting this is more that I am a fan of the Indian dialect of English. The following is verbatim.
*
Dear Brothers and Sisters of Universe
*
I am very SORRY Take Off from all of you for TWO YEARS. I will be unable answar all of you. SORRY VERRY SORRY.
*
I strong bealive all of your LOVE is with me and protecting me. Please all of you blease me. I would like to offer my last point of blood for Socity. I born from this Socity, Learn from this Socity So I have tyo surve for this Socity as Survents of Socity.
*
Wish all of you very good health and all the best by Divine Sunlight and Divine Love.
*
SEE YOU AFTER TWO YEARS.
*
GOODBEY GOODBEY GOODBEY.

No comments: